Login to your SpeechKit account. If you don’t have an account you can create one here.
Create a new project.
3. Choose your language and voice.
4. Add your RSS feed (example: http://feeds.bbci.co.uk/news/rss.xml) with the stories you want to be made available in audio.
5. Name your Project, (optional) choose the colour of the player.
6. Wait a minute or two for the feed to populate, alternatively refresh the page until you see the feed.
7. Click on the distribution tab and then the pencil icon.
8. Copy the audio player HTML iFrame and insert it into your HTML news story templates (don’t worry the player won’t appear unless audio exists for that story).